Overall Quality Plan
- At very begining of each project, we create specific quality control plan to define all key product characteristics, so our internal team will fully understand our customer requirement to work align with our target.
- A critical parameters & requirement list will be prepared and reviewed by our project manager, which is to ensure that we are doing right and accurate things to meet customer’s critical specification & requirement
- A Full Dimensional Layout is performed to verify mold design and part print compliance in the pre-production phase.
- When first sample is ready, we perform full dimension inspection for part qualification, and provide QC datasheet for customer to review.-First Article Inspection (FA)
- During the production run, we perform SPC control for critical dimensions to monitor and control critical dimension based on 2D drawing.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) is performed during the manufacturing process.
Quality Control for Mold Making
- Mould Design Evaluation and Checklist Inspection
- Mould accessories and material inspection
- Full dimension inspection for critical mould components
- Mould BOM Review
- Mould trial follow-up and report
- DFM, SPC, APQP inspection
Our Measurement Equipment:
- Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM)- (2 sets)
- Projector (1 set)
- Caliper-150mm (10 sets)
- Caliper-300mm (5 sets)
- Pin Gauge – range from diameter 0.5~25mm (2 set)
- Thickness Gauge- range from diameter 0.1~1.5mm (2 sets)
- Height Meter (1 set)
- Run-out Tester（1 set）
- Testing Platform (1 set)
- Surface Roughness Tester (2 sets)
- Hardness Tester (1 set)
- Raw Material Analyzer Spectrometer (1 set)
- Color Spectrophotometer (1 set)